Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Celebs (Or Not Really) That I Love To Hate


Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

We all have those few people who make us ask, "Why are you on my TV again?".... Yeah, I have an entire 10 item list of those peeps. Here they are in all of their shitfaced glory & why they are so loathed:

1) Keri Hilson- Somebody gets one hit and wants to take a shot at Queen Bee. *tisk, tisk* PLUS, I get the strange feeling that she's much older than she claims. I'm thinking at least early 40's :/

2) Teyana Taylor- What is this person famous for again? A record deal sans any actual RECORDS, except one terrible try about googling. Get some talent or at least a hot verse or sit down and stop invading my news blogs & tweets. Google that bitch.

3) Ashanti- Cannot get pass the muppetish looks, or lack of vocal ability to see any potential... Oh wait there's none to be found. Sorry.

4) Bow Wow- (Sigh)... need I say more

5) Hurricane Chris- Any twat who made a degrading song about an oscar winning actress, didn't get her permission, and therefore had to change the title and lyrics to keep from getting sued def deserves a spot on this list. Sit the fuck down. Period.

6) Joe Jackson- (sigh).... once again need I say more

7) Quincy B.- "I'm stuntin' like my daddy" NEWS FLASH honey bunny, Diddy is NOT THE FATHER (maury voice :/). The father is however, the light skin, throwback with the unibrow. P.S. you look JUST like him. So, accept it, deal, get therapy and move on.

8) Lala Vazquez- Ok, this is one I'm kinda on the fence about. This is more a, when/why did Carmelo upgrade this chick? Someone please explain to me how she went from MTV VJ with a bad weave to ballin' baby mom? How does she do it?

9) Rihanna- So, I didn't like Rihanna before but, she def moved up on the bitch scale when she shitted on Chris Breezy's career. Get deported please and thanks :-). Team CHRIS BROWN up in this bitch.

10) Souljaboy Tell'em- So many wrongs with this person. 1st being that his name is half of a grammatically incorrect sentence. SMDH. What I would like to know is if we Myspaced his fame in, could we Facebook his fame out? :/ No. Ok, just a question

Honorable Mentions: Miley Cyrus & Taylor Swift
(Please don't think the Caucasian persuasion has been forgotten about)

And there it is folks my list of complete celeb nuisances. Btw, this is in no order given that they are all EQUALLY annoying. Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. alright. so i'm fuckin you with comments because you are a comment whore and that is what you like.


    so. this list is spot-on. EXCEPT for my nigga Quincy whom i love despite the fact that he looks like Al B Sure personally shit him out of his ass. Though, can you blame him for denying that THING as his father? No.

    Also Thank You for shuttin down Keri's age. Bitch is not in her twenties. Also, might not even be a female.
    Jus sayin...

    and can you PLEASE throw TI's jumpoff Tiny on this list? That bitches face makes me want to strike matches on my eyeballs.
    For. Real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTES forgot about her Ms. Piggy lookin ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes ma'am. Keri Hilson needs to sit her noodles and ned looking ass down somewhere.

    taking shots at Queen B; i think i'd kick her ass if I saw her on the streets.

    straight up.

    ReplyDelete