Monday, July 27, 2009

The Gorge Awards

Greetings all! Today I have been inspired by my friend and fellow blogger, Ashley (@ orwhatever.tumblr.com - check it out). In honor of her creation of the "Gorge Awards", I've decided to create my very own with 3 in each category.... Here goes nothing bitches...



Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Musical
1) Drake- Who couldn't just LOVE wheelchair Jimmy?! So cute, so Canadian, so awesome... :-)
2) Trey Songz- The voice of the of a God, and now sans braids... the looks of one. Love it!
3) Pharrell Williams- Pharrell is just cool shit. Period.

White Boys That RULE
1) Paul Walker- Whether he's a racer in Fast and the Furious or a douche in Drive Me Crazy. He always does it sexily. 
2) Channing Tatum- So effin' GORGEOUS. Despite some shitty career choices coughStepUpcough, I completely forgive thee.
3) Mark Wahlberg- Marky Mark is the ultimate hottie. Even in his late 30's still hot shit.
 
The ActorswhoIcouldcarelessaboutthereactingonlytheirlooks Gorge
1) Michael Ealy- Barbershop, eh... Halo video LOVES!! Pretty eyes, sexable voice, completely perf.
2) Lance Gross- Totes minstrel show on House of Payne but, can total get with him offscreen :/
3) Michael B. Jordan- Sans braids, the ex-Wallace totes gets it right and tight

The "Whythefuckare you withyourmate" Gorge
1) Justin Timberlake- Justin this category is all for you. Please rid yourself of the 7th Heaven bitch and make me smile again
2) Michael Cera- An asian? Really Michael.... an asian?
3) Chris Brown- So, NO he and Rihanna aren't together but when they were... EWWW! So, I still love youChris. You are TOTES worth the abuse... I guess...

The Import Gorge
1) Idris Elba- Been in love since Stringer Bell in the Wire. Two words: nothings changed...
2) David Beckham- I have never watch one soccer game. Probably never will. But, I have seen a Calvin Klein ad and me likey (wink)..... Yeah, ignore that last skeevy perv sounding comment. :/
3) Colin Farrell- SWATfreakintasic. Love love LOVE this hot Irishman.

The Vintage Gorge
1) Michael Jackson- Love M.J. Completely hot shit with his jerry curl.
2) C. Thomas Howell- I could watch the Outsiders over and over. Marry me, and make me a Greaset ASAP. 
3) James Dean- Rebel Without A Cause. He's hot. Period.

The Lesbianic Gorge
1) Megan Fox- So gorgeous. Can almost "transform" one into a leso. :/
2) Marilyn Monroe- Classically beautiful. Why must the fab die young.
3) Alicia Keys- I love this girl. Type freakin' perfect.

The Athletic Gorge
1) Lebron James- OMG. King James rocks socks. Period.
2) Will Demps- Can't tell you what NFL team he plays for. Can't tell you his stats. Can only tell you that he was in Letoya Luckett's vid & I've been in love ever since.
3) Chris Paul- Those eyes, those skills, that guy. Chris Paul= Love.

The Reality TV Gorge
1) Joey Rozmus (Real World: Cancun)- So, Joey's a little bit of a dick.... or a lot a bit of a dick BUT, it only adds to his epic assholic appeal :-)
2) Phillip Chbeeb (So You Think You Can Dance)- Mad moves, mad cute, mad perfect. Period.
3) Diggy Simmons (Run's House)- Ok, so this last one makes me seem QUITE pedophiliac but, how could Diggy not make you want to be 13 again. 







3 comments:

  1. Hey thief! lol LOVE LOVE your Gorges. Must individually comment!

    I just watched Running Scared on TV last night with ur boy Paul. Can't act, sexy as hell, so doesn't matter lol.

    OMG TY for putting Michael Ealy and Michael B Jordon on this list. They are so underrated in their hotness. How come other people are famous for just being hot, and not them!?

    OH OH! and good news, Mr. Cera dumped that Panda China bitch! So, celebration!

    Lovin the 80's MJ. James DEAN! but yo, you are too fuckin ghey for putting C. Thomas Howell's extra white ass on this list lol. Um, Rob Lowe much?! He was in the same movie. WAY hotter lol

    but let me stop extra commenting. loving this whole fuckin list. You totally squirt for Megan Fox. I KNEW IT, but your overage ass should NOT be squirting for little ass ten year old Diggy lol.

    at least throw Russy in the mix. I mean, have you seen them lips!?

    Yeesssss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHA 1st) Them lips are extra wrong! 2) Why u going in on Megan Fox? 3) It's SOOO funny you said that shit about Rob Lowe!! I was TOTES gonna put him!! I couldn't find a pic in that era though! Pisstation! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. them lips be ashy as a mofuck
    2. i love me some Fox. don't worry, lol. she is a bit scary though...
    3. so u pic that dusty nigga?! lol ehhh i guess he was cute in that movie...looked better than patrick swayze's old ass lol

    ReplyDelete