Saturday, August 1, 2009

Drake's Wipeout At the Philly "America's Most Wanted" Tour





Soooo, I was pretty pretty pissed that I couldn't make the "America's Most Wanted" Tour in my hometown yesterday. Evidently, I didn't miss much however due to the fact the Drake (the main reason I wanted to go) fell out during his performance. The fall was attributed to his torn ACL that wasn't really healed enough for the tour. He told MTV that the doctors didn't clear him but, he couldn't "disappoint my fans." Sorry to say, but my fans would've been some disappointed asses. Gotta admire his diligence though. I wonder how they feel now that he could become the real life wheelchair Jimmy. Hoping for the best though. Get well Drizzy Drake. Muah.

3 comments:

  1. "Jimmy won't let Drake be great"

    How sad is this video though!? lol
    My dumbass brother kept playing it over and over again. I swear to bob if i had a brick handy it would've been lodged up his mighty ass.

    Too much? Yeah, prob. I just can't stand to see my Jimmy Brooks get shot down again. I'm not strong enough...

    Where is JT Yorke when you need him?! ...or...nope? Okay...sorry. Doesn't even make sense right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, why is this negro falling apart now?! He's been underground for like 5 years! He could've BEEN fell apart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's mainstream now. the Hater Nation is takin him down.

    I KNEW this shit would happen! fuck lol

    ReplyDelete