Monday, August 17, 2009

Redemption Song: "Changed Man" -Chris Brown

Ok, so no one is on team Chris Brown like I am, but I am sorry to say I can't stand his newest "forgive me please" song in efforts to regain his image. First, it was the YouTube driven apology video. Now, this desperate attempt to have his fans see how much he's "changed." Initially, I felt sorry for him but, that sorrow is soon wearing off and is causing myself (and I believe a lot of his other fans) to think that he's becoming a little pathetic. If he continues trying to prove that he's changed by apologizing & singing his testimonies he'll never regain the fame he had. All he needs to do is hook up with Pharrell, get a hot beat, throw a rapper on it (preferably Drake *wink, wink*), sing, make a little dance to it & all will be forgiven & forgotten. Because frankly, all this crying on the internet crap is NOT getting the job done C.Breezy.




No comments:

Post a Comment